Web3 & Gaming on Americas Commercial Team, Intern
Circle is a global financial technology firm that enables businesses of all sizes to harness the power of digital currency and public blockchains for payments, commerce and financial applications worldwide. Circle platforms and products provide a suite of internet-native financial services for payments, treasury infrastructure and capital formation. Circle is also a principal developer of USD Coin (USDC), which has become the fastest growing dollar digital currency in the world. USDC has grown to over 44+ billion in circulation and supported over $1.7+ trillion in transactions in the past year. Circle’s payments and treasury infrastructure services available through the Circle Account and APIs helps bridge the legacy financial system and digital currency and blockchain based finance. Combined, Circle’s suite of services helps companies to participate in a more open, global and inclusive financial system.
What you’ll be part of:
With the mission “To raise global economic prosperity through the frictionless exchange of value,” Circle was founded on the belief that the internet, blockchains and digital currency will rewire the global economic system, creating a fundamentally more open, inclusive, efficient and integrated world economy. We envision a global economy where people and businesses everywhere can more freely connect and transact with each other with new technologies for digital money and internet-native finance. We believe such a system can raise prosperity for people and companies everywhere. Our mission is powered by the values we espouse and which we expect all Circlers to respect. We are Multistakeholder, serving the needs of our customers, our shareholders, our employees and families, our local communities and our world. Furthermore, we are also Mindful, Driven by Excellence, and High Integrity.
What you’ll be responsible for:
Circle is looking for a business-oriented intern with an interest in contributing to the company’s key business goals by working internally and with partners to develop and execute on growth strategies spanning a range of vertical segments, including Web3 & Gaming, Enterprise, Payments and Capital Markets. You will work closely with key leaders and members of the Americas Commercial Team, as well as with cross-functional stakeholders across Product, Legal, Marketing and other functional areas, to drive key initiatives which will give you hands-on experience and exposure to the dynamic digital assets ecosystem.
What you’ll work on:
- Analyzing market and researching to help inform go-to-market strategies
- Developing partnerships strategies focused on driving adoption of Circle’s existing products and identifying opportunities to validate beta products
- Working with cross functional teams to validate market assumptions, build go-to-market plans and ultimately strike deals with leading ecosystem businesses
- Building and managing programs to optimize current integrations and operations
You will aspire to our four core values:
- Multistakeholder – you have dedication and commitment to our customers, shareholders, employees and families and local communities.
- Mindful – you seek to be respectful, an active listener and to pay attention to detail.
- Driven by Excellence – you are driven by our mission and our passion for customer success which means you relentlessly pursue excellence, that you do not tolerate mediocrity and you work intensely to achieve your goals.
- High Integrity – you seek open and honest communication, and you hold yourself to very high moral and ethical standards. You reject manipulation, dishonesty and intolerance.
What you’ll bring to Circle:
- Analytics, data-oriented mindset and eagle-eyed attention to detail
- Technical knowledge and interest in blockchain and cryptocurrency technology
- Creative deal-making ability
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills in English
- Experience/familiarity with Slack, Apple MacOS and GSuite.
- Ability to hold a structured conversation with a partner to understand their needs/goals
Circle is on a mission to create an inclusive financial future, with transparency at our core. We consider a wide variety of elements when crafting our compensation ranges and total compensation packages.
The compensation range for this role added below is specific to the location of this job posting. Please note that compensation ranges may differ for candidates in other locations.
Base Pay: $20 per hour
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Circle. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.Apply Now