Web3 Growth Intern
Multis started with a very simple idea: crypto is inevitable, and will help people build fairer business relationships.
But today, doing business with crypto is just too complicated! It’s insanely hard to use it to spend on both physical and digital goods and services. Professional financial tools are non-existent, which creates considerable time and money overheads.
This is the aim and purpose of all the work we are doing here at Multis: be the financial backbone of the web3 economy. That’s why we are building corporate cards and financial software for web3.
We help companies manage their cryptos on a daily basis with cashflow monitoring and reporting tools, automate payments in crypto and US and close their books 5x faster.
We’re a team of happy and passionate crypto-dreamers, with backing from world-class US and European investors like Sequoia, Y Combinator, Coinbase Ventures and eFounders. The company is incorporated in San Francisco but they’re working from Paris and Europe for now.
We raised a $7 million funding round led by Sequoia Capital (Google, PayPal, Youtube, Stripe etc).
Reporting directly to the CEO, you will participate in the acceleration of our customer acquisition, upselling existing customers and building a stronger name for Multis in the web3 ecosystem. Your day to day will include, among other initiatives:
- Identify and qualify high value sales opportunities for Multis through all available on and offline channels (news, personal/company networks, events, etc.)
- Draft talking points and customised pitch decks showcasing relevant USPs
- Support overall customer relationship management effort, processes and tools
- Support CEO in top notch content production, from ideation to distribution
- Grow our social channels with relevant industry and company news
- Support broader online marketing initiatives (SEO, paid ads, press releases, etc.)
Along with the whole team, you will also participate in customer support, to provide the best experience to our users and propose clear and consolidated recommendations for Operations and Product teams
- A fast-learning environment, entrepreneurial and strong team spirit
- HQ in Paris downtown (75010)
- Team lunch every Tuesday offered by Multis
- Team off-sites every 3 months (the last one was in the South of France)
What we’re looking for
- You’re in the final year of a masters program from a top business school / university
- You thrive in a fast-paced startup culture
- You take ownership and pragmatic initiatives that contribute to immediate goals achievement
- You have excellent analytical skills and leverage them to understand the big picture
- You have excellent business writing skills (company articles, industry white papers, etc.)
- You are genuinely curious and always look to step up both on hard and soft skills
- You speak and write English fluently
- You’ve had a previous experience in an early stage startup and/or international company
- You’re passionate about B2B SaaS, crypto or blockchain technologies.
- You have a strong meme game and you like Hawaiian t-shirts 🏝
- Screening with Manon, our Talent Manager
- Case study
- In-depth interview with Thibaut (CEO) and/or Alexandre (COO)
- Contract Type: Internship
- Location: Paris
- Experience: > 6 months
- Occasional remote authorized